You bring the Business. I bring the Management. We bring the #BOOM
“Kendall’s incredible skillset to detail and vision was invaluable. She has professional and effective communication skills and helped to share the message of JS Coaching globally.”Jennifer Summerfeldt
author, speaker, visionary
When business is good it shows.
So tell me, where does it hurt?
Business is meant to feel better than this, right now you feel stuck on Struggle St. You’re at maximum capacity and need support to get your online business launched to the ‘next level’. You’re here because you need #leadership #strategy and #implementation. It’s time: you’re ready for an Online Business Manager (OBM).
Leading the Team
You feel frustrated, there is so much going on you’re not sure what is getting done and what isn’t.
A natural creative, your beautiful brain is bursting with brilliant new ideas but you’re already too busy to get creating on them.
Getting It Done
Holding the business together on your own, you’re all out of time and wonder how you’ll ever get that growing list of ‘things to do’ done.
Let’s Pretend You Could Wave a Magic Wand…
✭ Freedom at last! You have more time to finally focus your full attention on the things only you can do to grow the business.
✭ Your business grows abundantly on strong foundations. (Hello, Standard Operating Procedures!)
✭ Space to serve your clients in spades! Working in #geniusmode you deliver more value for your clients, and they matter so dang much to you.
✭ The team has never looked so good, out there showing off their superpowers; they are a cohesive unit and get things done – quick.
✭ Poof, those drains on your profit have vanished! A blessing, this wand, finding all that cash for you!!
“It has been an absolute pleasure working alongside Kendall. Her dedication to the business, the vision and mission, was exceptional. She has the capacity to resolve conflict and is talented in helping clients feel heard and respected.”Jennifer Summerfeldt
author, speaker, visionary
You’re Ready to Level-Up and Grow
You’re ready. Business is burgeoning, you have team in place, and you’re ready for the next level of support. It’s time for you to step back and lead the business and let me, your OBM, manage the business.
You’re Ready For:
- The brightest, best functioning business you’ve had to date
- Less stress, more play, flow, and creative energy
- Serving more clients in a greater capacity
- Organization and processes that save you money
- More motivation in, and excitement for, your business
- Increasing your impact in the world
- A business that is a place of joy, inspiration, connection and love
Let’s Do This, I’m SO Ready!
- Your business is proven and makes that money (6-7 figures)
- It’s time, and you’re ready, to ‘let the reins go’ in the business
- You’re ready for a business that runs while you’re away
- The business is bursting and needs systems and processes
- Time in your days to play with your wild, creative self sounds like a dream
- You value freedom: your time is precious and you’d love more of it, away from the business
- The business is ready for an OBM… Hi!
Wait a Sec, I’m NOT Ready…
- You like working everyday of the whole. dang. year.
- That to-do list you’re carrying on your chest, it’s your CEO medal of accomplishment, you wouldn’t ever let that go
- Handing over the managing of, and delegation to, the team is scary
- It’s Your Way or the highway
- The business doesn’t really need organization or structure
- More time, money, and freedom isn’t really for you
- Things are fine. Really. 😳
Hi, I’m Kendall!
a.k.a. your Super-powered Solution
a.k.a. your Strategy Saint
a.k.a. Queen of Implementation
a.k.a. the Donna of Done
I partner with online business owners to help take the next step in their online business. Help looks like this sexy list of business-y things: implementing strong business processes and practices; creating room in your life as CEO for business growth, new creation, and vacation (!!); hiring team members; serving more clients; and getting into that nitty-gritty with strategic solutions.
Ain’t nobody got time for Struggle St. We’ll build your business, together.